Mediation Practice Development Webinars
Updated: 21st September 2017
The practice group stated last night (20th September) and the attendees put together a schedule for future sessions.
Structure: One hour webinar
Date and Time: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern Standard Time (Brisbane time all year round) That might shift a bit around Christmas and January.
- Free for Mediation Institute RMAB Members
- $35 for non-members
Host: Ken Speakman
Meeting Number: 555 222 2555
- 20 minute presentation on the topic for the webinar
- Open mike Q & A, success and horror stories
- Take away’s
CPD: 1 hour CPD. You must register to have your CPD recorded but we recommend you add it to your Professional Development spreadsheet as well.
Scheduled Dates and Mediation Practice Development Dates Topics
Topics and registration links will be updated once we have the survey data back.
- Wednesday 20th September 2017 – Meet, greet and determine topics
- Wednesday 18th October 2017 – Marketing – Client Psychology
- Wednesday 15th November 2017 – Writing Articles
- Wednesday 20th December 2017 – Creating Video Articles
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 – Social Media (Facebook B2C)
- Wednesday 21st February 2018 – Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan
- Wednesday 21st March 2018 – Web Page Design Overview
- Wednesday 18st April 2018 – Build Your Personal Brand
- Wednesday 16th May 2018 – The Key Person of Influence (KPI) Process
- Wednesday 20th June 2018 – Mentoring & Coaching
- Wednesday 18th July 2018 – Business 2 Business (B2B) Marketing
- Wednesday 15th August 2018 – Business 2 Consumer (B2C) Marketing
- Wednesday 19th September 2018 – Professional Associations & Groups
This webinar series on Mediation Practice Development is designed to help mediators develop their mediation practice. The sessions will run monthly on topics chosen by our members.
Log in and go to the members area for discussions, video recordings and resources.
- Free for Members and $35 a session for non-members
We will add links to the recordings of the sessions for members who can’t attend live to this page over time. You will also be able to participate in discussions of the topics in the groups area.