We’ve been kept busy with a steady growth in members since Mediation Institute has become a Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body. We now have over forty members with numbers climbing.
We would like to make sure that everyone who wants one has a profile on the site.
- All Members https://rmab.mediationinstitute.edu.au/our-members/
- NMAS Mediators https://rmab.mediationinstitute.edu.au/our-nmas-accredited-members/
- FDR Practitioners https://rmab.mediationinstitute.edu.au/fdr-practitioners/
As you can see we have a lot of mystery men so get your photos in. Square and at least 400 x 400 pixels. You can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to log in and update your member profile in the back end of the website.
We will be putting in a map soon so that it is easy to find out where other members are and for the public looking for members for work. We will only list the people who have agreed to a public profile.
The graph below shows our practitioner members only.
Our members are in three somewhat overlapping categories.
- NMAS Accredited Mediators (who may also be NMAS Accredited)
- FDR Practitioners (who may also be NMAS Accredited)
- Students who are neither NMAS Mediators or FDR Practitioners
- NMAS Accredited Mediators 68%
- FDR Practitioners 59%
- Students 27%
Regular Web Meetings
We’ve started regular webinars to provide professional and practice development opportunities for members. Remember they are free to attend. If you are having trouble with working out how to log in to get your member discount just send an email to email@example.com or call us on 1300 781 533
- The 1st Wednesday of every month an Online Group Supervision Session (except this month it is on Thursday 7th this month)
Online Peer Group Supervision Session
- The 3rd Wednesday of every month an Online Tutorial / Discussion Group on Practice Development. If you haven’t already please complete this survey to let us know what you are interested in ASAP – Click this link We only have 5 responses so far and we know that developing your mediation practice is of interest to more than five members.
- We know that we have some great expertise among our members (and your friends) so on the other Wednesdays we would like to schedule practitioner led discussions about specific topics relevant to mediation or FDR. If you would like to be the “talent” in a webinar get in touch.
Do you want daytime webinars?
We would be more than happy to host webinars during business hours. Much more than happy actually so if there is an interest in that please let us know.
Australian Mediation Awareness Week 2017
Interact Support Incorporated is the host for the Australian Mediation Awareness Week #AuMAW2017 and you are invited to host some sort of an event during the week to help raise the profile of mediation. The week is between the 14th and 20th October 2017
Volunteers needed – If you know your way around the back of wordpress we need some help in getting event information listed. Please contact Joanne Law on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a little bit of time and a little bit of knowledge in WordPress.