We had our first group meeting on Thursday 7th September and decided the following:
– to use a group on the Mi RMAB website to self-organise (this group)
– to have a theme topic to discuss and share perspectives each month
– to keep the focus on professional practice and restrict membership to mediators, FDRP’s and students of both disciplines
I’ll create and link a post with greater detail and a survey link to build a list of topics of interest.
Those raised at the first meeting were:
– Conflict of Interest (in referrals etc)
– High Conflict Clients – Anna is going to Bill Eddies presentation in Sydney soon and promised to share her reflections
– Mediation and Consent Orders and tensions around Mediated agreements and lawyers.
– Section 60i Certificates and making decisions around suitability
I’m sure lots more topics will come to mind.