The first Mediation Practice Development Webinar #1/2018 was a quiet one as it appears that most members are still on holidays or perhaps just still in holiday mode and not focused on building your mediation practices.
You can watch an edited recording of the webinar and discussion below.
Webinar 170118 Practice Development No 1 2018 from Mediation Institute on Vimeo.
Share and Discuss
You can participate in a discussion with other members in the Mediation Institute RMAB collaboration area on Study 247 Online – https://mi.study247.online
Let us know if you are having trouble logging in. All Members and Students should have access to this collaboration space.
As mentioned we are happy to repost and share members content and if you do not have a blog or website as yet you can be a guest blogger if you have interesting and informative content to share that is relevant to dispute resolution or for dispute resolution professionals such as tools, resources or tips for your fellow mediators which we can post on the RMAB website for members.
Mediation Practice Development Webinars
Updated: 21st September 2017
The practice group stated last night (20th September) and the attendees put together a schedule for future sessions.
Structure: One hour webinar
Date and Time: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern Standard Time (Brisbane time all year round) That might shift a bit around Christmas and January.
- Free for Mediation Institute RMAB Members
- $35 for non-members
Host: Ken Speakman
Meeting Number: 555 222 2555
- 20 minute presentation on the topic for the webinar
- Open mike Q & A, success and horror stories
- Take away’s
CPD: 1 hour CPD. You must register to have your CPD recorded but we recommend you add it to your Professional Development spreadsheet as well.
Scheduled Dates and Mediation Practice Development Dates Topics
Topics and registration links will be updated once we have the survey data back.
- Wednesday 20th September 2017 – Meet, greet and determine topics
- Wednesday 18th October 2017 – Marketing – Client Psychology
- Wednesday 15th November 2017 – Writing Articles
- Wednesday 20th December 2017 – Creating Video Articles
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 – Social Media (Facebook B2C)
- Wednesday 21st February 2018 – Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan
- Wednesday 21st March 2018 – Web Page Design Overview
- Wednesday 18st April 2018 – Build Your Personal Brand
- Wednesday 16th May 2018 – The Key Person of Influence (KPI) Process
- Wednesday 20th June 2018 – Mentoring & Coaching
- Wednesday 18th July 2018 – Business 2 Business (B2B) Marketing
- Wednesday 15th August 2018 – Business 2 Consumer (B2C) Marketing
- Wednesday 19th September 2018 – Professional Associations & Groups
This webinar series on Mediation Practice Development is designed to help mediators develop their mediation practice. The sessions will run monthly on topics chosen by our members.
Log in and go to the members area for discussions, video recordings and resources.
- Free for Members and $35 a session for non-members
We will add links to the recordings of the sessions for members who can’t attend live to this page over time. You will also be able to participate in discussions of the topics in the groups area.
Software to help you be productive and present a professional image is a must for you as a dispute resolution professional.
This guide by Zapier helps you understand how the Google suite of tools works and can help you setting up and running your business.
Get the guide here – https://leanpub.com/g-suite